Instadiary

I don't know about you, but for me time flies so fast! We're half past December, even though to me it feels as if we're only halfway October. But our Christmas tree and the cold weather of the past weeks made me all of a sudden realise 2017 is almost there. Let's have a look to what I've been up to those last months, as seen through my Instagram pictures.
Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: Outfits
I've been taking outfit pictures again, yes! And you might also notice I've had a hair cut! Chopped off at least 10cm, because it was so broken. It was really exciting to lose that many cm! :D
Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: Nail art
I've also started doing some nail art again! I'm sooo proud of my first attempt at marble nails! If you're curious how I've pulled this off, you can read all about my marble nails tutorial.

Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: One day in London
I've visited London too! The weather was sooo cold, but we had such a good time! It was my third visit to London and this city still doesn't bore me at all! If you're planning to visit London for the first time, I've written a post about how to spend your first time in London! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: Ghent
I've also wandered around Ghent, where I'm living at the moment. This city is just amazing! Another city that will never bore me, that's for sure! 


Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: Christmas feels
It's December, which means Christmas and putting a Christmas tree! :D You can see everywhere that it's such a festive period, even in shops like Sissy Boy. Instant happiness! :D


Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: Delicious food
I've also posted about (delicious) food. Wish I could go back to those moments and eat all of this again!


Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary: Plant Party
I've also been showing you the plants in my appartment! From top left to bottom right: Pilea Peperomioides, Abdita (Phyt), a bunch of lovely flowers and a Yucca in the back, and Aloƫ Vero and again Abdita. We have still a bunch of other plants around the appt, but I'll show those another time, so stay tuned! ;)

Are you already following me on my Instagram @clothesndreams? :D


xo Noor


https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/

Labels: ,