Daily #FWIS - Week 1

So I've jumped on the Instagram Stories bandwagon! I'm posting my #FWIS outfit on a daily basis. There's a lot of blue involved. Sunnies too, since this week we had really wonderful weather for September! Every week I'll summarise my outfits posted on Stories on the blog. Get ready for the first summary! :D
Clothes & Dreams: Daily FWIS - Week 1
On Monday I was wearing a Vila polka dot shirt, which I absolutely LOVE wearing, a Levi's jeans and my Bocage boots. The weather was quite good that day, so those boots were waaay too hot to wear, woops!
On Tuesday I wore my top with leather upper part from Stradivarius. I've got this top for years, but still love wearing it! Since I go to work by bike, I'm always prepared for rain. I didn't need my Esprit raincoat that much after all, luckily!


Clothes & Dreams: Daily FWIS - Week 1
I took this picture early in the morning, but already went to work in a tee. Yep, the weather was gooood last week!! So good my sunnies were my best friend this week! :D On Wednesday I paired them with a Vila tee, another Levi's jeans and my H&M ballerina flats. 
Wednesday evening I told you on Instagram that I was planning on wearing my Jhay heels. I paired them with a Levi's jeans (yep, again, they're the best!) and a plain black H&M top. Perfect outfit to get a drink with friends! 
Clothes & Dreams: Daily FWIS - Week 1

My weekend was full with food, friends and... H&M ballerina flats! :D On Friday I wore them with a black H&M top with the coolest back (go check it on my Instagram @clothesndreams) and another pair of sunnies. The perfect outfit to go shopping! I only bought a new pair of jeans, which you can also check on my Insta. ;)
On Saturday I had lunch at my godmother's, for which I paired my flats with a Vila black and white floral dress. Perfect clothing for such good weather! 
On Friday I went to a flee market AND had lunch at my boyf's parents. We had waaay too much mussels, but it was such a nice day! I paired my flats with a Pull&Bear jeans (which I have twice because it's such an easy jeans!) and -again- my Vila polka dot shirt. Never change a winning team, and this shirt is one hell of a winner! :D

It's actually really nice to have a good overview of the clothes I've been wearing last week. If you can't wait to see next week's summary, check out my daily #FWIS on my Instagram stories! :D

xo Noor


https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6727817/clothes-and-dreams

Labels: