Instadiary #1

The last 10 days I've been posting a LOT on Instagram. Let's have a look what I've been up to lately. :D

It all started when I had a day off from writing my thesis and I decided to FINALLY make my travel boxes. I've been collecting all sorts of stuff from my travels: coins (too little to return them to the bank so I'll keep them for next time), restaurant receipts (so I can tell others where to go when they go there), metro tickets (just the memory), etc. Take a video box, put a map of the city/country where you went on the outside, put everything else on the inside ET VOILA, your very own travel box! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: travel box (work in progress) Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: finished travel boxes
Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: cosy drinks with friends by candle light Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: New breakfast spot with really cool interior
Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: breakfast with friends Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: Shopping at Lush Gent!
 
Cosy drinks with some friends! :D - Discovering a new breakfast spot in Ghent! Next time I'll have breakfast in Ghent, I'll most certainly come here again! :D - Just look at that fooood! :D - Afterwards we were supposed to work on our thesis the whole afternoon, but somewhere halfway we decided to go shopping instead. Oops. :D

Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: Converse All Star Chuck Taylor Beach Glass Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: Sushi!
Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: Converse All Star Chuck Taylor Beach Glass Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: American Flag nails!

Bought new Converse All Stars! :D I'm a real Converse girl ♥ - Some sushi because well... guilty pleasures and stuff. :3 -  Breaking in my new kicks! :D - Painted my nails for the goodbye party of a friend who is going to live in the USA. Themed nails for the win! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: How Old Robot Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: Selfie after haircut

Clothes & Dreams: Instadiary #1: Ryan Gosling knows how to keep my spirits up

I used this age guessing app, but it clearly didn't guess my age right. I'm supposed to be 24 (; - Either way, this is how I look at age 24, with 8 cm of severly damages hair cut off. I hate haircuts because I like my hair when it's long, but this haircut was soooo needed! - Ryan Gosling knows how to keep my spirits up (; - I couldn't bear my bare nails anymore, so I chose this vibrant, wonderful red colour which I bought in Paris last summer. Kiko is such an awesome brand! ♥

That's it for now. Follow me on Instagram to stay updated! :D
@clothes_and_dreams

Now, how much I would love to keep on posting on Instagram right now, my thesis is calling again. As soon as that ******* is written, I'll be posting as much as the last ten days again. (Pinky promise!) Right now I'm too much locked up in my room to do so :( But at least I'll have Ryan Gosling supporting me (;

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: ,