Baby blue hues

This Autumn I got this want for baby blue everything. My most wanted piece is still a baby blue coat, but for now I have to be happy with a beanie and a scarf. Oh and a baby blue Instax, but I already bought that one in Summer so that doesn't really count. 

Let me try to convince you why you should wear baby blue pieces this Autumn/Winter. 

 Pull&Bear Faux Fur Jacket ASOS Beanie With Pearl Veil  Pull&Bear Scuba Skirt
Girls On Film Petite Short Sleeve Lace Crop Top  ASOS Jacket With Rounded Shoulder And Borg Collar ASOS RISKY BUSINESS Ankle Boots

 ASOS Oversized Cable Jumper Puma Suede Classic Powder Blue Trainers
ASOS Leather Look Biker Jacket with Structured Shoulder  River Island Box Pleat Satin Midi River Island Marabou Beanie Hat

Yep, I'm completely convinced baby blue is the perfect Autumn/Winter colour! :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: , ,