OOTD: Studying in Levi's

Pants are the least favourite item to shop to me. Simply because they are so annoying to fit. I lose my balance like extremely quickly, and fitting pants in a tiny fitting room while losing your balance is no fun at all. So when I decided the time was right for me to go actively on the hunt for a high waist jeans, I needed some time to prepare myself. But mission accomplished! I bought a gorgeous Levi's pants with which I can finally wear my crop tops! :D I also have a high waist shorts, but haven't been able to wear that one in Belgium yet. And Belgian summer is quite over, methinks... BUT thanks to my high waist Levi's I can still wear my crop tops! :D
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Studying in Levi's
Top: H&M. Shirt: H&M. Jeans: Levi's. Sneakers: Primark.

Apparently my top felt a bit like a crop top, but at least you can see it's high waisted. :D This is BTW one of my study outfits: top, jeans, sneakers and jacket. Quite simple, but hey: who has actually time to think about the ultimate study outfit? Not me! 

Notice how subtle my ombre is BTW? Somehow it tends to be brighter on certain days and darker on other. This is actually exactly how I want it because this way the transition goes smoother, so on days the ombre is brighter than on this pic, like on sunny days, I'm not that convinced of my choice... But hey, it'll grow out someday, right?! :D


If you're following me on Instagram, you could already spot this pic:


This #fromwhereIstand was taken when I had to wait on my friends because I was too early for our lunch meeting. Me being too early is BTW exceptional. :p

Do you already own a high waist jeans? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,