NOTD: the weather forecast's on my nails

Since the last two days it has been raining every day. I've only had to ride my bicycle in it once, so that's not that bad. I decided to try a little something with rain on my nails, and after finding this pin, I was hooked. IRL of course it didn't turn out as well as on the picture of the pin, but at least I've tried :p
I used these three lovies:

#NOTD: the weather forecast's on my nails used products
Barry M nail paint, Bourjois Paris so matt mattifying top coat and a dotting pen from Light in the box, from which you can read the shoplog here.


I've had a really hard time photographing this one, since I just couldn't get the dots right. The picture isn't optimal, but you can get an idea of what I've spent (not that much) time on :D


#NOTD: the weather forecast's on my nails nail art

What do you think about it? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,