Pastel time

Just something about my thoughts about pastel colours: I. LOVE. THEM. Whenever summer/sunshine is around the corner, I just HAVE to pick something in pastel in shops. Since Monday was such nice weather, I immediately wanted to buy some twenty dresses and fifteen shorts. (Well, since I had an exam Monday, I had to go shopping afterwards. I mean, one needs some time off studying after such a rought time. Didn't buy a thing, thoug: my mum had texted me that morning telling me a package had arrived. Yaaaay :D)

Here are some of my favourites right now, enjoy! :D

Image 1 of ASOS Cami Swing Dress With Gold Back Detail Image 1 of A Wear Tweed Skater Dress 
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Skater Dress In Aztec Lace Image 1 of Oasis Jacquard Dress


Gosh, they all look so soft and summer-ish and pretty! Don't you want to go on a pastel shopping spree right now too? :D
I think pastel is more wearable than too bright colours. Without pastel, I would only wear black, white and darker clothes, but in summer I just NEED to wear something more bright and that is where pastel comes around :D 
What do you think of my picks? Have you bought anything in pastel lately?


xo


Follow on Bloglovin

What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!

Labels: