NOTD: Where I want to be right now.

Hi!

Today I am going to show you my new nail art! Yesterday it was raining again. Two weeks ago, we had wonderful weather, there was sunshine, warmth etcetera. But yesterday not. So I came into a rather I-want-to-travel mood :D And this was of course the inspiration for my new nail art (; It was the first time I kind of painted something that had to look recognisable on my nails, and my hands were really shakey while painting because I did not want to mess this one up, but the result is a nice, well done nail art. Well, according to me of course (;


Base colour: Catrice 510 Bye, Bye Birdy, sunset orange: Catrice 560 Rusty But Sexy

So, what do you think about it? :D Makes you want to travel to an exotic location as much as I do? :D

xo

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!

Labels: ,