My H&M jewellery shoplog

I love H&M! The shop has improved a lot the last year because it does no longer have only the basic things. Well, it has improved according to me, but it could also be that I have another vision on clothes right now. What I do know is that I no longer enter it to just pass some time or buy a basic top, but I actually enter because I want to look at their clothes and see if I find something interesting. :D
There is one H&M really close to my school, so from time to time I go there, just to check out their shop, and this is exactly what happened last week too. I looove looking at their hair accessories, because they really are up to date with those trends, and as the jewellery is always really close, I usually check out those racks too. Normally, I'm not that fond of rings from H&M, because they are too big for my tiny fingers, but I kind of changed ideas on that and I bought two rings. Here they are:


 



As you can see, the first one matches my nail polish colour :D (complete coincidence, I swear!)

Some weeks ago I also entered H&M, because I really had to buy brighter tights with the warmer weather, and again I was seduced by the hair accessories and again I also HAD to take a look at the jewellery and I found these two beauties. I really love wearing these earrings, and now they match my new ring too :D



What do you think of my acquisitions? :D

xo


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!

Labels: , ,