NOTD: Beach House and Nails

Whoow I'm back! Took me quite a while to post anything again. Combining an internship with writing a thesis is a hell of a combination! But now I've got time to paint my nails again (I left them bare most of my internship... The horror!), I'm not leaving them in one colour! I used a super cute Ciaté mini nail polish from their Beach House collection and a Barry M Nail Art Pen. That's it!

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Beach House and Lace: White Barry M Nail Art Pen and Ciaté mini polish Beach House collection Pepperminty

This cute little polish comes from Ciaté's Beach House collection. This collection is really, really sweet!

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Beach House and Lace: Ciaté Beach House Collection
Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Beach House and Lace: Ciaté Beach House collection


Yep, I really loved this present! :D

I used the colour Pepperminty to make a simple lace nail art. Gotta start somewhere after two (three?) months without nail art! :D
Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Beach House and Lace: lace nail art


This design is so easy! If I had known this before, I would've done way more lace nails by now! :D


xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,