Outfit recap: internship #1

If you're following me on Instagram you might have already seen my latest internship outfits. Let's have a look what I've been wearing the last two weeks.
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit recap: internship #1: outfit #1, Zara pullover, Levi's jeans, River Woods boots 
Outfit #1
I wore a Zara pullover, which is two or three years old. It's a nice beige colour, perfect with a white shirt or top underneath. I paired it with my Levi's jeans, which I've been wearing a lot lately. I've had this jeans for only half a year now, but I wear it at least once every week! The boots are from River Woods, as seen in my These boots are made for walking shoplog.
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit recap: internship #1: Stradivarius leather top, Primark jacket, Levi's jeans, River Woods boots 


Outfit #2
I wore a Stradivarius top, which I've bought in Croatia. You can't see it well on this pic, but the upper quarter of the top is leathery. You can take a better look at it in my Outfit pics from a wonderful holiday trip post. The jacI paired it with my Levi's jeans (again!) and with my River Woods boots, which you can also find in my These boots are made for walking shoplog
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit recap: internship #1: Zara tee, H&M cardigan, Levi's jeans, River Woods boots 
Outfit #3
I wore a Zara top, which is also several years old. I used to like to shop at Zara, but since some years I simply don't find anything to my taste anymore... I paired the top with a simple brown cardigan from H&M, my Levi's jeans (I SWEAR I also wore other jeans the past weeks!) and my brown boots from River Woods.
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit recap: internship #1: Bershka tee, Forever 21 cardigan, H&M jeans, Pull & Bear boots
Outfit #4
Last but not least. I wore a Bershka tee with splatters, as seen in a November shoplog, and paired it with a grey Forever 21 cardigan with elbow patches. The jeans are no Levi's, but H&M. The boots are from Pull & Bear, which you'll see passing in an OOTD soon so stay tuned!

See my outfit on Instagram: Instagram
 
xo Noor

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here


Labels: , ,