Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS

In between two classes me and two friends decided to go shopping instead of just doing nothing. I got really excited and FINALLY bought some Autumn stuff. Thanks to the colder weather I'm finally in a Autumn mood, even though I wished the warmer temperatures would keep on a little longer. But thanks to my fantastic new goodies I'm ready to defy the colder temperatures!
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: bags
First we went to Bershka. I hadn't been there for a very long time since I didn't find things for my taste anymore. But this time I bought a grey tee with splatters on it because it wasn't alike to the plain tees and tops I already own. You might see this argument returning in this post, BTW. (;
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: Bershka grey splattered top

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: Detail of grey splattered Bershka top
 At Bershka I also bought some tattoo rings. No need to tell you I was hooked, the nail art addict I am!


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: Bershka Tattoo rings
Next we went to Pull & Bear. Ever since I discovered there's a Pull & Bear in the city I study in I wanted to go! But laziness (and ASOS) won it over real shopping so I never went until then. The shop was actually quite a disappointment. I did find a cute floral top, but I was expecting a bit more since this one used to be one of my favourite shops.

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: Pull & Bear floral top
 Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: detail of Pull&Bear floral top
Last but not least we went to H&M. I wasn't expecting to take anything with me, but in the end I went home with two scarves and a top. Quite a surprise!

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: H&M gingham top
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: Detail of H&M gingham top
As you can see, this top is to be worn with my high waisted jeans instead of with a regular jeans. I really love this type of print lately! My one but last OOTD (about my walk in the woods) also featured a gingham printed top. Next are my new H&M scarves. 


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: H&M babyblue knitted infinity scarf
I am so incredibly obsessed by baby blue things lately! I'm still looking for the perfect baby blue coat, but for now I'm happy with my baby blue scarf. It's just a simple infinity knitted scarf, but it won my heart.
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: H&M Black and white checked scarf
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: H&M black and white two sides checked top
I loved the double print of this scarf! The front is white with black checks and the back is black with white checks. It's just awesome!



I also received a package in my mailbox last week. It was from ASOS, duhh! I haven't been buying any earrings lately, but when I saw these Triangle Faux Pearl Stud Earrings I just had to get them. Besides that they were from Romeo and Juliet and since I'm a former English Literature student that really did the trick for me! BTW, they are in sale right now! (here)


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Bershka, H&M, Pimkie + ASOS: Romeo and Juliet Triangle Faux Pearl Stud Earrings
(c/o Shopcade)
So much for my latest new stuff. I really don't like this colder weather, but thanks to these new beauties I'll be able to handle it better! :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: , ,