Shoplog: Antwerp!

A friend of mine and I have this tradition to go shopping after each exam period. We couldn't combine to go last June, but could now so we went to Antwerp, YAY. :D I bought some clothing at Forever21 (duh!), Pull&Bear and Pimkie and something at Lush too (more or less duh!). 

Let's start with the piece I'm most excited about, a vest from Pull & Bear.

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp!: Pull& Bear blue and white gingham vest
The moment I saw this vest, I was sold. I didn't have anything gingham yet and since such a print stood on my wish list, I decided to buy it. The vest has size L, but this didn't turn me of when I tried it on: wearing it open with a top underneath will work perfectly!

At Forever21 I finally found a kimono! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp!: Blue floral kimono from Forever21

I also bought a cute floral top with some lace at the bottom. It's a little cropped, but because of the lace it's not too much. Perfect to pair with my high waisted jeans.

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp!: Floral top with lace bottom from Forever21

I also bought a simple pullover with a floral design. In winter this will also be perfect to wear as a long sleeve top.

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp!: Pale pink floral vest from Forever21

I also found something at Pimkie. When I suggested to enter that shop too, my friend was kind of reluctant, and to be honest so was I. But as it usually goes when you don't expect anything from a shop, we both found something we wanted for quite a while. In my case a jeans vest.

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp!: Pimkie jeans vest

At Lush I bought a lip scrub. This smells literally like bubblegum. Some people think it's too much, but I just loooove this scent! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp!: Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
 

I'm sorry for the poor pics, but the weather was quite bad when I took them so I had to use flash. But you can believe me if I tell you that all of these items are awesome! :D

xo Noor

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: , ,