Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog)

I'm back! Exams are over! Yayyyy! :D Wednesday at 3:30 I finished the last exam of this semester and afterwards I went eating some delicious cake with some friends and ate and drank something with some other friends. I've had to miss them for so long, I just had to meet all of them that day! :p Yesterday then I've done some cleaning in my apartment because I'm never that tidy, so during the exams I tend to be extremely untidy. And ever since then I stayed kind of lazy. Seems like all of my laziness got heaped up in my body during the exams and now is released. :p But I've overcome the laziness because right now I'll show you the things I've bought when self-rewarding for my hard studying. :D
To start with I've bought something from a new webshop (at least it is new for me :p), In Love With Fashion. I've had my eyes on a nice dress for a while, so when it was in sale I just couldn't resist buying it. I haven't taken a decent picture of it yet (exams, yeah...), but do expect an OOTD with it! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): In Love With Fashion Powder Blue And Cream Cross Over Contrast Dress http://cdn.inlovewithfashion.com/m/827/LOVE_Powder_Blue_And_Cream_Contrast_cross_Dress__06673_zoom.jpg

(p.s. The M/L size is still in stock! And the dress is super cute! :D)

Then I've bought two bracelets from Armcatchers.nl. I've found this webshop through their Instagram and when I've asked if their bracelets would fit tiny wrists the owner said she could make one fit to my wrist. I've never had any bracelet that fit this well to my wrist. Never. The bracelets are incredibly cute too! :D I also received a gift in my package: a bracelet with a bangle saying "let love rule". Needless to say I was verrrrry pleased when I received this package! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): Armcatchers.nl pink and blue bracelets Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): Armcatchers pink and blue bracelets

The bracelets themselves aren't in the webshop (yet), but if you send a mail you can easily order them. :D

Then I've gone to a Claire's shop somewhere around the middle of my exams and I couldn't resist buying some headbands. I've been looking for a cute one that I could wear everyday and this white-with-pink one seemed perfect for it! :D The blue one was not that planned and I hope it won't stay in my hair wear basket... We'll see! 

Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): Claire's white and pink headband Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): detail of Claire's white and pink headband 
Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): Claire's blue floral headband

I also bought a new liquid eyeliner because I thought my other one was too thick to wear on a daily base. So far I've worn this one three times in four days and it's a real good one according to me. :D Meet my L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim eyeliner:

Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): L'oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim eyeliner

I've also bought a white and gold bracelet, and a second and third one for two of my friends. Friendship bracelets for the win! :D

Clothes & Dreams: Self-rewarding during exams (shoplog): Let's Go to Ibiza white and gold bracelet



I'm quite happy with the results of my self-rewarding during my exams, so I hope I'll be as happy when I get my exam results, LOL. 
Do you actually buy things to get happy after an exam? :p

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: