NOTD: Stamped Aztec

I've finally used the new stamping plates I bought on eBay I told you a while ago. I also told you I had no idea why I had bought them because the result is never that good. I might want to change my opinion about that.

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Stamped Aztec: stamping plate template and base nail art colour. Panda phone cover

Here you can see in which colour I had painted my nails before putting on the print and which stamping plate I used. 
Oh and you can also see my phone cover. Yes, I have a panda buddy/phone cover! :D
I didn't have high hopes for this template because I have had some bad plates before, but this one actually worked very well! 

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Stamped Aztec: full nail art

Of course the result isn't perfect because it's been over a year I had used templates for the last time, but overall I'm happy with it. :D As you can see I started the print a little too high on my thumb and the ring finger got a little smudged, but that's part of its charm. :D

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Stamped Aztec: details of nail art


Here's a detail of the print. It's a really cool Aztec print. I used a darker blue on the light blue because I wasn't completely sure about the print because Aztec is not my favourite print actually, but it turned out quite cool. :D I'm thinking about trying a gradient effect with another print of my plate, which actually shows how well the result turned out: otherwise I would've already condemned the plate to the trash bin. :p

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Stamped Aztec: stamping plate template after use (scratched)



As you can see the plate suffered quite a lot from removing excessive nail paint from it, unfortunately. I hope this doesn't affect the print too much, because it would be a shame to be able to use this print only twice... We'll see!

Have you ever used stamping plates in your nail art?

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,