NOTD: pink, leopard and pearls

Now that I've brought all of my Ebay acquisitions with me to Ghent, I've started going crazy with my nails. This nail art might be a proof of that. It features flashy pink polish, leopard print and pearls and it still looks cool :D Well, according to me of course :p
And this is the result! I used the pink Catrice 790 The Pinky And The Brain, the white base is Colorama Batida de coco and the leopard spots are made with OPI's blue Fly and Hema's black long lasting nailpolish.





I really love the different styles in this nail art. The pink is so girly, the leopard is so roaaaar-y and the pearls are so chique. And with this nail art it is still possible to wash your hair, just saying :p I'm happy with the result, but I'm also looking forward to my next nail art. All those new nail art things are making me so excited! :D

Any thoughts? :D

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,