Christmas spirit

I was planning on publishing this post on Tuesday, but the Belgian railways made me travel a full hour longer so by the time I got home, it was time to get dressed for the family gathering. So instead of wishing you all a merry Christmas, I'll just hope you had a wonderful Christmas :D What I actually love most about Christmas is being together with my family and that family that opens my presents :D The rest of the night I've spent eating and playing a board game which was so much fun we played until 3 o'clock. The next day I had to be at my boyfriend's home at 12 o'clock. Since I normally go to bed at 11 o'clock because of the exams, I was kind of tired... But I still managed to win a board game against my boyfriend too! :D
Since I couldn't get a Christmas tree in my apartment and I wasn't much at home to decorate one there, I'll have to get into the Christmas spirit by my clothes. Two days ago I looked in my closet and I saw that apparently I have a Christmas jumper! :D I had tooootally forgotten I had bought that one last year. Wearing him two days in a row, Monday and Tuesday, since well, I won't be able to wear him that much for the rest of the year... Except when it will snow, perfect blending with the snowy background then :D

Clothes & Dreams: Christmas spirit: OOTD outfit



Hope you had a lot of Christmas fun too, and that you have been wearing an awesome Christmas jumper too :p

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,