OOTD: Study break

I hate exams. I don't like the social suicide I have to commit while studying, I hate to be inside for days in a row, I hate that I sometimes spend a whole day without speaking and I hate all of my sweatpants because I have been wearing one at least five days a week.
I'm sorry, but I just wanted to tell anyone all this.
Good thing is: whenever I've washed my hair and don't spend a day studying inside, I dress up. And this is exactly what happened last Wednesday.
As Tuesday I had an exam and my next exam would only be in eight days, I could go home for a day off. This is how I have been walking around that day:

Shoes: :H&M, Shirt: Forever 21, Watch: Daniel Wellington (here)

I know it is a normal outfit, but notice the watch I'm wearing? It's new, it's gorgeous and I love it :D you can read about it here.

BTW, notice my hair? I love this hair style when I'm studying, so easy to make and so pretty :D Read all about this twisted hairstyle here :D

Do you like my study break outfit?
How do you dress when you're studying? Sweatpants or normal clothes?

xo

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Add this post on Stumbleupon:

Labels: ,