Hair of the Day: Let's do the Twist! (tutorial)

Hi!

Today I am going to show you a very easy, fun and fast hair tutorial with twisted hair.
This is what I'm going to do:
 

First you have to divide your haid into two strands. 

Then you start twisting one of these two strands.
I always start with the strand closest to my head, I have noooo idea why :p

Then you twist the other strand too, in the same direction (!), until they are both more or less of the same length. Then put a hair-tie in it.
(It is not well visible, but I wanted to show that the end of the two strands is more or less the same once tied)

And then just let it go. It will twist itself around the other without any help.


Tadaaaaam! :D

Super easy, super fast, super pretty! :D
I have seen this hair style once on a girl who I passed while walking on the street and I though "hey, that is cool! I can do that too." and this is the result. What do you think?
If you try it at home, feel free to send in pictures of your result :D (facebook, twitter, email address etc is all in the bar on the right :D )
 (I do not use bronzer or something, I just had a real bad sun burn some weaks ago while sitting in the sun for just an hour and a half and wearing a dress with very thick straps...(; )

xo


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!

Labels: , ,